The Afends Hemp Revolution is growing fast and steady. We're stoked with the positive feedback we're getting from you passionate patrons in the know. But If you're new to Hemp or have unwittingly swallowed the drug-war propaganda you've been fed, then here's a few quick points to ponder; but don't just take our word for it, old mate 'Google' has almost all the answers so hit him/her/it up while your out there Questioning Everything.
- Hemp is naturally one of the most ecologically friendly fabrics available
- Natural organic hemp fiber ‘breathes’ it's anti-bacterial and biodegradable.
- Hemp fiber is one of the strongest and most durable natural textile fibers.
- it holds its shape having one of the lowest percent elongation of any natural fiber.
- Hemp has the best ratio of heat capacity of all fibers giving it superior insulation properties.
We here at Afends care a whole lot about our environment, in fact, we think its just about one of the best things there is. So to do our part, we have been sourcing sustainable materials to use for our threads. Our newest addition to the Hemp family is the Guerilla War Jacket. With the outer coat made of 100% sustainably sourced hemp and the inner lining consisting of cotton brushed flannel, this jacket will not only make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the outside, you'll feel it on the inside too. Shop the jacket HERE.
Sign-up & Join The Afends Club Newsletter to receive 10% Off your future orders. Members are automatically entered into all our prize draws.
WELCOME TO AFENDS COUNTRY | © 2016 AFENDS PTY LTD.