Marc “Snapper” Holland is a 21-year-old skater from Melbourne, Australia. When he’s not out filming, traveling, or making art, he’s usually at home in Melbourne on his rooftop hammock. Marc just spent some time up in Byron Bay at the AFENDS HQ shooting a little film project we’re working on that you’ll see shortly… In the meantime, check out these 35mm film shots he took recently and look out for more on Snapper right here in the future. If you can’t wait that long, you can also check out his blog: http://marcsnapperholland1.blogspot.com.au/
1. I recently moved into a house that has a hammock on the top of the roof. Been spending a bit of time up here hanging out, so relaxing.
2. This photo is of me in Laos chilling at a bar before going tubing. Where a few days before a drunk Australian died from diving onto a rock…
3. Decided that it was too hot for dreads so I got a hair cut in a tin shed. The dude didn’t speak any English and I ended up with my hair short in some places and long in others, even had a rat’s tail too.
4. Out tubing… such a rad place with amazing mountains and so peaceful… it’s rad because after about half way all the bogans are too drunk and get a taxi home, so you have the whole river to yourself.
5. This is Tony or better known as t-bags. He breaks everything I have so if you ever meet up don’t let him borrow your camera or car because when it’s returned the camera will be snapped in 2 and your car will be over heated. Still love him but.
6. If anyone would ollie the leap of faith that Jamie Thomas tried, it would be this guy. Tommy has jelly legs that able him to ollie off buildings… dude’s crazy.
7. Sam filming for our crew’s video gooch street 3. Blunt at some home made spot.
8. My friend Ben tried to ollie this rail about 10 times but to no success. Better luck next time man.