Posted on January 20 2014
If you missed out on traveling in 2013 due to lack of money or you were uncertain where to go, the New York Times have come up with a list of 52 places to go in 2014. Save that tax return money, make sure your passport is up to date and get out & see what the world has to offer.
Below are five locations that caught our eye from the bunch. Check out the full article & list of loactions here.
1. Cape Town, South Africa- A place to meditate on freedom, and the creative life that followed.
2. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia- An ambitious art stage heads toward the international stage.
3. Yogyakarta, Indonesia- A volcano, a temple, a shrine, and now a place to stay.
4. Highlands, Iceland- Natural wonders in danger. Go see them before its too late.
5. Belize- More flights and lodges in Central Americas eco-frontier.